Daily Management System (DMS)
Would you like to mobilize your organization at all levels to achieve your strategic objectives? To achieve top performance, you need an efficient management system!
A Daily Management System (DMS) enables the emergence of a sustainable operations management culture with a strong focus on process improvement.
With its structured, methodical framework, the DMS has proven its effectiveness in many organizations through effective communication between teams. Using simple, effective visual tools, teams communicate operational priorities to each other, identify challenges and determine actions to correct the gap with the target.
The implementation of dashboards and performance indicators (KPIs) will engage your team towards a common goal and contribute to a significant increase in your operational performance.
- Understanding the concept of process-based management
- Identify the eight wastes in your processes
- Implement a daily management system (DMS) in a sector
- Develop your teams’ full potential through action coaching
- Improve your organization’s day-to-day performance
- Clarify roles and responsibilities within the DMS