Introduction to LEAN white belt
Introduction to the foundations of the LEAN approach and presentation of the main tools. During the course, participants will have the opportunity to apply the concepts through a simulation that is both fun and practical.
This course is designed for participants in an optimization project, those wishing to apply for LEAN Green Belt certification, or simply to familiarize themselves with LEAN concepts.
- Understanding the fundamentals of LEAN thinking
- Discover the benefits of applying LEAN
- Recognize the different types of waste
- Use basic problem-solving tools
- Approach issues from a different angle
- Initiate discussions on the potential of LEAN with your colleagues