- This course has passed.
LEAN Six Sigma green belt certification
Are you passionate about continuous improvement and want to learn more about certain concepts? The LEAN Six Sigma Green Belt certification program aims to develop the autonomy of improvement agents in carrying out optimization projects using the DMAIC approach.
The certification program involves carrying out an optimization project in the workplace, presenting the project to our evaluation committee and passing a theory exam.
The tools provided as part of the training are designed to equip participants so that they can quickly become autonomous in carrying out LEAN optimization projects.
This training course is designed specifically for managers and professionals who are called upon to act as agents of improvement in their organization, and who wish to carry out an optimization project using the LEAN Six Sigma approach.
- Understanding LEAN fundamentals and concepts
- Master the phases of the DMAIC approach
- Understanding the basics and tools of change management
- Implement LEAN projects to eliminate waste in your workplace
- Solve problems at source by applying root cause analysis techniques
- Familiarize yourself with Kaizen, Improvement Kata and TWI techniques