LEAN Six Sigma master black belt certification
Beyond tools and concepts, the LEAN! management strategy. This course aims to develop LEAN strategists who can support their organizations in the transformation towards a culture of continuous performance improvement.
With the organization’s “True North” always in mind, the Master Black Belt (MBB) consultant will support managers in deploying indicators to monitor progress towards strategic targets.
Through iterative continuous improvement (Improvement Kata), the MBB expert can coach managers and team members on the scientific approach to problem solving. This day-to-day Kaizen culture will help develop a committed organization that can continually better meet the demands of their customers.
This program is designed for certified LEAN Six Sigma Black Belt specialists who wish to develop their skills in strategy and organizational transformation towards a LEAN culture.
- Supporting organizational transformation towards the deployment of a LEAN culture
- Leading a strategic planning process using the Hoshin Kanri approach
- Support the implementation of a day-to-day management system
- Accompany the organization in the alignment of improvement initiatives aimed at achieving strategic targets
- Demonstrate your mastery of the Kata coaching approach
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a LEAN manager
- Oversee the certification of green and black belt LEAN agents according to industry criteria
- Coordinate and carry out large-scale optimization projects for the organization and its partners
- To be determined on a case-by-case basis