LEAN Six Sigma yellow belt certification
As part of the LEAN Yellow Belt training course, participants will discover the 5 reflexes that make up the DNA of LEAN managers. As well as learning how to identify waste in their processes, participants will be introduced to the fundamentals of LEAN thinking, problem-solving techniques and the benefits of the Daily Management System (DMS).
This training course is designed for managers and people in management positions in organizations wishing to make the transformation to LEAN management.
A LEAN yellow belt certificate is awarded at the end of the course.
- Understanding the role of the LEAN manager
- Discover the benefits of the LEAN management system
- Understand effective problem-solving techniques
- Understanding the Kata coaching approach to developing your team’s potential
- Mobilize your team to improve processes by eliminating waste on a daily basis
- Support your team leaders and supervisors in adopting LEAN management reflexes