Project portfolio management
Your managers and teams are teeming with ideas for improvement, and you want to be sure to prioritize them, whatever the circumstances. You want to capture all the ideas and realize them later. Or you feel that there are plenty of opportunities out there that you just can’t identify.
Maximize your resources and optimize your performance by identifying the right improvement projects, and keep your teams fully motivated by always having new projects to submit to them.
- Generate and capture ideas
- Establish your selection criteria
- Sort your projects by context
- Select the best projects for your needs
- Choose an approach to get there
- Use simple tools to achieve this