Strategic planning (Hoshin Kanri)
To succeed in reaching your most ambitious targets, all the organization’s resources need to focus their efforts on the same priorities. The Hoshin Kanri method is a management system that guides the activities of all staff throughout the company to achieve its main objectives and, where necessary, to react rapidly to changes in its environment. During this training course, you will discover the steps and tools of the Hoshin Kanri approach, which ensures the deployment of corporate objectives by department and hierarchical level.
- Understanding the principles of the Hoshin Kanri approach
- Understanding the steps to effective strategic planning
- Discover powerful tools for assessing your organization and its environment
- Learn how to select projects that will help you achieve your goals
- Provide your management committee with management indicators to measure your gains
0 people are attending Strategic planning (Hoshin Kanri)